2020-2021 School Year Forms
Emergency Care and Health Information Form
All students must have accurate emergency care information each school year. Parent/Legal Guardians are required to update this information through @email via their SIS ParentVue account. (Please note that @email is a part of FCPS 24-7 Learning: ParentView). If you need a SIS Parent Account,
- Log into FCPS 24/7 Learning (using your credentials for SIS Parent)
- Go to WeCare @ School on the top right of your screen
Additional Information regarding WeCare can be found at the FCPS parent communication overview page.
Digital Resources - Parental Consent Form
- FCPS takes great care to keep student data secure when using digital tools. By completing this form you will indicate your consent or refusal regarding the FCPS-approved online tools listed on the school website as part of the instructional program. To see a list of digital tools used at Silverbrook ES, please click here.
Student Rights and Responsibilities
- The county updated and released the required 2020-21 Parent/Guardian SR&R acknowledgement form. Please use this link to complete just the SR&R form by October 30, 2020.
- Additional Student Rights and Responsibilities information and resources.
- Opt-Out Information and Booklets are available here.
- Parents may also request a paper copy from the main office.
- If you wish to opt your child out of any of the activities, you must complete and return the appropriate forms to your child’s school by dropping the form(s) off at the main office or emailing the signed form to Renita Priestley email@example.com
- FCPS Privacy and Opt-Out Forms - email completed forms to Renita Priestley firstname.lastname@example.org
- Family Life Education Opt-Out Forms - email completed forms to Renita Priestley email@example.com
- Military-Connected Student Form - (if applicable) email completed form to Renita Priestley firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free and Reduced Lunch Application
- Homeless Student Referral Form - (if applicable) email completed form to Renita Priestley email@example.com
Scoliosis Fact Sheet
FAMIS- Virginia’s Health Insurance Program for Children